Where cryptographic services are used to protect an information system, trust and integrity are derived from the security of the underlying signing and encryption keys. This makes protection of these keys critical to the overall trust and integrity of a system.
- Assurance - The only stand-alone HSM with NIST FIPS 140-2 Level 4 certification
- Capability - Provides for secure key generation and storage, encryption/decryption, digital signature generation/verification using a broad range of algorithms, including AES, RSA, DSA, ECC (various curves)
- Flexibility - Software Development Kit supplied for bespoke security application development and technical support
- Pedigree - Over 20 years history of trusted use worldwide by blue chip companies and market leaders in a range of sectors, including online retail, digital entertainment distribution, banking and internet infrastructure administration
- Scalability - Load sharing across up to 16 devices.
- Reliability - Resilience and disaster recovery configurations
- Reactive anti-tamper mechanisms (even when unpowered)
- Hardware cryptographic acceleration
- Chip and PIN smartcard multi-operator authentication
- Local and remote management facilities via included software
- Customisable cryptographic mechanism configuration
- Large internal key storage capacity
- Compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to remote backup cryptographic keys using Keyper Management Centre